vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Some "doodidadidooo"

Hi guys!

Today, just a little post to show you (and especially to show her) the uggliest christmas gift ever! x)

No, I joke, but it could have been much better, I had to finish the sculpture and painting in a few hours, so... 

I took few pictures to show the path to the final product. 

Some drawing to train before sculpture
1h30 later
Forget to take a shoot of final paint... This one is the most advanced I have... Sorry guys! ;)

Well, I hope you enjoy it, and it pleases to her, 'cause I love my little bird. ^^

Cheers!

P.S: I don't know yet if this post will stay a long time, it will depend on the goodwill of the Mickey's owner! ^^
P.S²: A little joke for my french friends: "Vous savez pourquoi Mario Bros? Parce que Mickey Mousse! :D"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire